Fairway Crossing is a Deed Restricted, family oriented community located on the front nine holes of the recently renovated Red Wolf Golf Resort in Huffman, Texas. We are set in beautiful oak and pine woods, the perfect setting for 250 custom homes on three-quarter to two acre lots, many of which back onto the picturesque golf course.
Recreation enthusiasts will enjoy our community whether playing golf, walking around our pretty neighborhood or visiting our private park or nature reserves. Those who enjoy water sports can access Lake Houston from our boat ramp or fish from our private dock. The community park also has a children's playground with picnic benches and BBQ pits for families to use.
Located in the Huffman ISD school district, chidren attend TEA recognized schools with a state-of-the-art football stadium just opened next to Hargrave High School.
Our Mission is to ensure individual property values, and to maintain a high quality of life for the homeowners and their families by:
- Maintaining Association common property and continually improving such property consistently with availability of funds.
- Upholding the standards set forth in the Deeds and Restrictions.
- Consistently providing high quality management and other administrative services.
- Having a financial plan in place that provides sufficient revenue to meet the Association’s needs while minimizing dues increases, special assessments, and external debt.
- Managing the costs of day-to-day operations and wisely investing Association reserve funds.
- Being aware of security issues in the Neighborhood.
- Promoting social activities for the homeowners.
- Keeping homeowners informed of Association matters and community issues affecting our Homeowners.